The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases
His mercies never come to and end...

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

What a Whirlwind!

It's been quite a whirlwind lately, these past couple months have been anything but low-key.  Some exciting times, some trials, some crazy, some scary, and in the end a wonderful eye-opening experience from the Lord that I'll share with you in the future. 

"This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope.
It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.
They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.
The Lord is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him.
The Lord is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeketh him.
It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD."
Lamentations 3:21-26

Last time I posted was in August- whoa, that seems like so very long ago!  Because of everything going on in my life during that time I felt I needed to take a real break from the lovely land of blog, so that's what I did.  But now, almost 2 months later, I feel like I'm ready to get back into it.  I have lots of ideas running around in my head of posts I want to write, pictures I want to put up, thoughts I want to share, and experiences I have gone through. 

"O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: because his mercy endureth for ever."
Psalm 18:1

I'm so thankful you all are still here and I hope you'll stick around for more to come, here's a little hint of what's to come (I love posting pictures during the holidays).

See you soon (with pictures)!



2 comments:

  1. I completely understand. Sometimes we just have to step back. The verses you quoted are among my favorite, they bring such peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for stopping by and visiting my blog. Yes, those verses are some of my favorite too. :)
    Julianne

    ReplyDelete